We are a US$46 billion multinational company with 55,000 employees serving customers in over 160 countries and are proud to be the world’s largest PC vendor. Our portfolio now includes workstations, servers, storage solutions, IT management software, smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, and even apps.
As the world becomes faster, more demanding, and more competitive, so has our business By continually innovating, we enable our customers to challenge and inspire everyone around them. And help keep things moving forward in a more interesting way.
Lenovo™ offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that supports the full lifecycle of your Lenovo IT assets. At every stage—plan, fulfill, deploy, support, optimize, and end of life (EOL).
We offer the expertise and services you need to more accurately budget for IT expenses, deliver better service-level agreements, and generate greater end-user satisfaction.
Let Lenovo Services unique offerings and expertise help you get the most out of your technology investment.
- Providing formalised vendor back-to-back agreements to ensure and secure the highest levels of support.
- Warranty Service Upgrade to enhance the responsiveness of warranty fixes and claims and the option to extend the duration of the warranty period and enhance the responsiveness of warranty claims.
- Hardware Maintenance Post Warranty Service to guarantee full support after the warranty expiration available on all Lenovo machines (System X, Switches and associated Storage)
- Flexible terms of contract
- Flexible response times (from next business day target to committed fix time)
- Managed microcode/firmware analysis and updates before problems arise which can help you balance your IT infrastructure performance against support costs ensuring you’re on a current level of microcode. Your overall system performance may be improved, and this enhanced high availability can improve the continuity of your business operations. Ultimately, providing proactive rather than reactive service helps ensure the best possible experience for you.
- Supporting compliance by protecting sensitive data with our hard drive retention facility.
- Escalate reported hardware failures to appropriate 2nd and 3rd level support where project field office resources will assist in problem determination and resolution, product compatibility and interoperability questions as well as troubleshooting and solving Microcode/Firmware issues related to Lenovo products.
Lenovo delivers an end-to-end portfolio of computer, storage and networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate and interoperate with any environment. Lenovo Services expertise offers reliability, security, high satisfaction and strategic relationships across every phase of the IT lifecycle and can help clients get the most from their technology investment.